Accountability -- Day 3

Howdy. The 15-minute clock is running!
A rare photo of the author,
who was having a bad hair day.

What I did: Took BART to the A's game. In the process got in a light cross-training activity: 4 miles to the station from my house to catch the train, then 4 back after the game. BTW, do NOT ask about the game. I felt like I was back in 2015--good starting pitching, but no hitting, only a little defense, pretty stinky bullpen. No Groundhog Day, please guys. 

When I did it: Midday. The two rides were 3 1/2 hours apart. I took the Iron Horse Trail both ways. Once you get down to Stoneridge, there are a few large, dicey intersections, but a bit of prudence makes the whole route pretty safe.



How the bike ride felt: Good, for the most part. Had the bike tuned up yesterday, and that cured the wobblies. But my left knee started hurting on the return trip, a fact that demotes the ride from a 9 to a 7. Will ease off a bit until I get some more miles under my saddle.

The photos? See for yourself.

There you have it--with 49 seconds to go. Hey! Keep on running!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to Make Lemonade

By the Numbers

Where's Elizabeth West?