Accountability -- Day 20

Penultimate post. Praying that it's pretty!




Perhaps I'll plunge right in. Please play along! Primed to prattle here (oh, perfect).

What I did: Walked / ran at the Berkeley Marina with the Wow gang. Although I was being so prudent (there's that letter again!) that I was more alone than with a gang. I set my interval timing pal the Gymboss for walk 1 minute / run 1 minute and occasionally parlayed it into walk 1 minute / run 2 or 3 minutes. I was impressed by how proficiently my piriformis et. al performed. Which is to say, I've been getting progressively less perturbed by pain each day. I persevered for an hour and didn't perspire too much.

When and where I did it: Presumably at the Berkeley Marina, since that's what I purported a above--and also since there's a picture of a pier above in a prominent position. I didn't perambulate in the p.m.-- started my preparations at home around 6 am and proceeded to Berkeley to take part in the actual run at 8 am. 

How it felt: I'd give it a passing rating. I predict I'll be 100 percent primed by the time my relay team sets out to pursue our goal. I promise to prove myself worthy of being picked to participate.



Wetland puddles are often pantropical, but I peered into these right along the pathway in Berkeley.

Photos: Perversely, "photos" starts with the right letter but doesn't have the prerequisite sound. Pronunciation is perplexing. Anyway--take a look at the pics. In the one below, I much prefer the presentation here of the distant promontory that is the peak of Mt. Tam over the one previously proffered, in Day 18.



Keep on running--and I promise not to perpetrate a profusion of P's in the final post of this perverse exercise I so perfidiously and puckishly peddled to people! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to Make Lemonade

By the Numbers

Where's Elizabeth West?