Accountability -- Day 10


Here comes a short post. Have a lot on my plate right now!


What I did: Walked quite a bit. I have 10,682 steps and counting on my fitness tracker. An okay middle-range number.

Where and when I did it: All day, off and on. This morning I parked midway between the library and the bookstore on Main Street, walked to the library for books, dropped them at the car, walked to the bookstore to buy a wedding present, walked back to the car, and drove home. Usually I'd have ridden my bike on these errands but my legs are tired so I'm saving them for the weekend.

Note: My plan to run a 5K Sat. and a 10K Sun. have had a setback--the Play Ball 5k has been postponed until July 17 because Corrigan Sports is (rightly) thinking the Coliseum area will be a madhouse Saturday because the Golden State Warriors are hosting the first game of their post season that day. Further note: I've become a Warriors fan. Had never even looked at Pro basketball until I somehow got hooked by Steph and Draymond and Clay and the boys. SO much fun to love a team that wins. Sorry, A's.

Anyway. In the afternoon I had a massage and afterward walked around the Pleasant Town Sports Park as I sipped my protein shake. It's been a sun-ish blustery day--good weather for walking.

How it felt: Good, especially the massage. Purr.

Photos: Just two. I didn't have to give these a sepia tint--they already had it!

Keep on running!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to Make Lemonade

By the Numbers

Where's Elizabeth West?