Accountability -- Day 12

Is it better to be accountable late than never? I have to answer yes to that question if I'm to continue with my 21-day blogathon. No excuses here--we got home late from a beautiful wedding, I knew I had to get up early Sunday (today!), and, truthfully, I FORGOT my commitment. Oh well, I'm forced to say, that's history now. It's a new day.

So. Yesterday, Day 11:

What I did: Ran an easy 3 miles in the morning. Loped here and there around the neighborhood and ended up at the farmer's market downtown. Bought a smoothie, bought some berries and some fresh peas, and walked on home.

When and where: About 10 am, and as I said, stayed close to home.

How it felt: Good, although my legs are a bit tired. Will be interesting to see today (Day 12) how my 10K goes.


Photos: Cuteness alert: There was a dog-fostering booth adjacent to the farmer's market. Sleep on, little puppy --

And you, please keep on running!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to Make Lemonade

By the Numbers

Where's Elizabeth West?