Enough About Me...

...let me tell you about my week. I got out for a run Monday, in between the raindrops. It was my best run in a long time--made it 5-plus miles without my knee brace and felt fine.

It was a dark and stormy morning, as you can see from this snap of the neighborhood palms, but it was also a morning that teased me with a taste of spring to come. Blossoms!


Tuesday I went to the gym--no photos taken and not much fun had by all.

Yesterday I went to Kaiser to get my knee X-rayed (haven't received the results yet) and then, because I had a spare hour before I had to be at work, I went over to the city and just walked around for a while. It proved to be a lovely opportunity to space out, so I did. BTW, the round silo (shaft? architectural element? thingy?) in the middle belongs to the San Francisco MOMA building.

Finally, to return for a moment to the subject of running--which for me encompasses all corporeal elements, physical and mental--here's a tip on a very interesting new blog. That it belongs to my son the doctor hasn't influenced my assessment of it at all. (If my blog weren't a serious and dignified space, you would see a smiley face here.) Anyway, do check it out. It has good information for anyone who is old or anyone who isn't old but is planning to be so someday.

Comments

Sunshine said…
The comment above: advertising in comments is reaching new low! .. and we are finding volume of spam increasing.
@m9f said…
I like your pics! Hope the knee works out...keep up training when you can.
AJ's words said…
Clear things are not always cool, when things are blur we keep wonder what's next, based on that philosophy you makes me wonder with the blur pic.haha cheers!!

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to Make Lemonade

By the Numbers

Where's Elizabeth West?