Catching Up

For a while there, I was sailing along, blogging quite a bit and feeling on top of this thing. Suddenly the rains came and the workload exploded and poof, my blogging discipline disappeared. I got out in the world now and then, however, so here's my version of a bread-crumb trail: a number of photos to chronicle my recent days.

I made it out the door to run two mornings during the last week. I managed to dodge the drops on the first run, although things were pretty soggy. Bonus: soggy trails are good for injured knees, providing a soft surface to pound your feet on 90 times per minute.

Evidently, not everyone stayed dry.

Spooky light filtered through rain-drenched branches, casting undulating shadows that crackled like black fire on a concrete bench.

Finally, the sun broke through for a while on Friday. These SF residents seized the moment to dry out while they could.

And toward the end of the day, the moon joined in rejoicing over a clear sky.

So today, Sunday, I volunteered to help at my running club's Fourth Sunday Run. We dodged the rain.

A good time was had by all!

Comments

Sunshine said…
Thanks again for delightful pictures.

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to Make Lemonade

By the Numbers

Where's Elizabeth West?