Day 4 -- Looking for Light

Being busy isn't necessarily reason to drop the ball in the openness game, especially when it's only day four out of twenty-one days dedicated to developing the habit of Being Here Now. But dang, I was busy all day. Too busy.

Happily, the first bit of busyness was a 4.25-mile predawn run. It went well. I feel I'm on the mend. My hip / IT band / knee / fill-in-the-body-part may never function perfectly again, but hey, I can still get out there.

I had some trouble looking for light at 5:30 am, mostly because it was dark for the duration of my run. But by 8:15 I was at the BART station, ready to head for SF, and there was light in abundance.


Along with blossoms fragrant enough to die for. Bring on the world. My flower-addled springtime self can deal.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to Make Lemonade

By the Numbers

Where's Elizabeth West?