And Here's Day 2


I've remarked in this space before that it's a wonder what I can see on a run if I just open my eyes.

My two recent runs in Tempe, Arizona, were lovely in that regard.

For that matter, my run this morning in my neighborhood of 30-plus years was pretty darn good too!

I saw one set of tiles...

I saw two...

I saw three...


I saw four...

When I was a kid I took four as my lucky number. My two sisters told me no one could have the number one (that was God's), and they took numbers two and three for themselves, so I ended up with four. Fine by me!

I awoke this morning and realized I was trying to decide for this day how things in general were for me. I said, "Is it 'things are good,' or is it 'things are bad'?" Then I realized that maybe it's just "things are." Knowing this has been my assignment for Day 2.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to Make Lemonade

By the Numbers

Where's Elizabeth West?