I Am a Rock

More like a rock-headed one. Feeling worse today and wondering if the swimming did me in. Dr. R, my dear brother-in-law, thinks I may have traumatized my bursa. Yikes!

Anyway, I have an appointment to see Dr. F or (more likely) one of her minions tomorrow. I'm reduced to not caring whether I ever do another marathon--at this point I'd settle for being able to take two steps without pain. Whose idea was having bodies, anyway?

As I wait for resolution, I'm concentrating on cutting back on my calorie intake a bit. I can see myself rolling out of this experience 30 pounds heavier. Not sure I ever logged my vitals into this blog, so here's the basic me: height, 5' 4", weight 120 and gaining. Normal heart rate 48 to 50 bpm. For my normal level of activity, about 1800 calories a day works well. But now-- stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to Make Lemonade

By the Numbers

Where's Elizabeth West?