Account -- Ability, Day 2



Please remind me why I thought this 21-day thing was a good idea. I don't remember taking any mind-altering drugs, so it must have seemed like a fine idea to the stone-cold sober me. Go figure.

Today: I walked / jogged over to the gym. I took a half-hour "Core & Stretch" class and then went into the weight room and got on the stationary rower for five minutes. I fooled around on a treadmill for a bit before I cried uncle (or maybe aunt) and headed for home.

On my walk back to Coffeeberry Road I stopped in my tracks at the pond--itty bitty ducklings! I didn't see their mama and spent the rest of my walk worrying that these babies might not survive if ma or pa didn't show up soon. Nature, red in tooth and claw.

There ya go -- Day 2. Now that wasn't so hard, was it?

Keep on breathing --





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to Make Lemonade

By the Numbers

Where's Elizabeth West?