Short and to the Point

Emeryville Point Park, that is. Which is where I went this morning--about 3 miles out and 3 miles back. Today was the SF Marathon; at one time I had thoughts of running the half but my knee talked me out of it. My friend EB did run it and I'm hoping it went well for him. I thought about him all day long.

When I stopped on my run this morning to do my crunches I was treated to the light of the dawn dancing in the oncoming fog. It was the beginning of a special day--the sixth anniversary of my wedding to Z. A blessed day! The only man I've ever met who is almost as silly as I am.


Comments

Gorgeous Nerd said…
Happy belated anniversary to you and Z! I can't believe it's been six years.
Bob said…
to repeat from email:

HUZZAH!
HUZZAH!
HUZZAH!
Sunshine said…
Oh JOY!! Happy Anniversary ... Happy New Year of your marriage ... Happy life.

Nice picture of the sky.

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to Make Lemonade

By the Numbers

Where's Elizabeth West?