Don't Know Much About Art...


...but I do know what I like. I like this bear!

I did go on my 10-mile run yesterday. It's amazing how far 10 miles is when covered on city streets. I made it a three-track run: Berkeley High School, UC Berkeley, and King Middle School. The bear was at Cal, the bees at Berkeley High, and the snake at King. It was a run full of art!

Don't know why they say something's the bee's knees. As is plainly evident, bees don't got no knees. Lipstick, yes. News flash--these aren't bees, they're yellowjackets. Therefore, no knees.

This one I called the snake, but it's obviously a lot more critters than that. Also, truth be told, it wasn't within view from the track, but it was on the school property.


And just for fun here's one more, taken on my 6-miler last Thursday.

I'm not normally fond of larger-than-life representatons (think Avedon, whose work absolutely creeps me out), but I found this portrait quite compelling. And it's on display for anyone who takes Amtrak and sits on the uphill side of the car.

It's a world full of art!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to Make Lemonade

By the Numbers

Where's Elizabeth West?