LA Law

And what is the law? It's that when I visit LA I have to run along the route I was running twice a week last year during the time I was living here. 


The law requires that I run by the kind of businesses I won't see on my Berkeley runs.

The law also mandates that I run south to Santa Monica Blvd., head west over to Greenfield St., high-tail it north up to UCLA, go to the gym for a short workout, and then eat a granola bar and left-right it all the way home. 



A subsection of the statute demands at least one crossing of Westwood Blvd. I obeyed the law--to borrow the words of Richard Nixon, "I am not a crook."

All this is to say that this morning, I heeded the LA Law. I hadda do it! Great to be here and see family, and to relax a bit. And, as always, to run.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to Make Lemonade

By the Numbers

Where's Elizabeth West?