Run, Eat, Love It All


Rampaging runners all finished and fled, a Lake Merritt goose takes a gander at this salubrious scene. (Click to enlarge.)

Ran my first Fourth Sunday Run of the year! The infrastructure held--my irritating IT band and pernicious piriformis (not to mention my clamoring calf) all decided to behave. It was a warm, breezy day. The turnout was great--and all the components of the race functioned in concert and functioned well. I am so impressed and encouraged by the way LMJS has grown and thrived since the days I was much more active member. 



A sunny day, a good run, and an almond butter and blueberry jam sandwich on a whole wheat bagel are sure-fire ingredients for a dreamy Sunday. I find the funnies are icing on the cake. Not to mix my metaphors, much





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to Make Lemonade

By the Numbers

Where's Elizabeth West?