Back Home Again

Just a brief post today. I'm home from Idaho and busy already with too much work and its corollary, not enough time.

Anyway. I ran the Pocatello 10K and was thrilled to find I felt pretty strong. Of course, I was so thrilled that I ran for three days in a row immediately after that and came home from the trip pretty trashed. I took a couple of days off from running and then went out yesterday morning for a happy four-miler. Below is my photo from that run. I feel blessed that I am in heel-and-toe mode again--it was five months ago today that I fell and hurt my hip.


I did take some phone photos on my trip. Have posted most of them on my Flickr page, which I hope you'll go to if you're interested. My preference is to post my running photos in this blog but I find that I take so many that sorting and uploading the appropriate ones gets to be a chore.

Keep on breathing, y'all.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to Make Lemonade

By the Numbers

Where's Elizabeth West?