Lowering the Bar

Yesterday morning I managed two push-ups on this, the "baby bar" along my running route. It is the lowest of these, my three bars, and I'm the Goldilocks of the story. I've tried the papa bar and the momma bar, but this was the first time I dared attempt the baby. Can't tell yet whether it will be a good fit in the runs to come!

Note how the one good rain we've had so far perked up the grass.

The bar experience came near the end of a monster hill run I undertook in preparation for a trail run
I'm scheduled to do Dec. 6 along with my friend from work, K. I have a feeling the course will make my monster run look more like a molehill run.

No heroics this morning. Only did 4.5, and did it easy. Tried to take the time to notice how truly beautiful the landscape was--all parts of it, large and small. Have a good week, y'all.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to Make Lemonade

By the Numbers

Where's Elizabeth West?