Progress, Not Perfection


First, for you, flowers for reading my blog.

Next, a report form day three of my full-time working life. Briefly: It's OK! I made it to the track last night just as if I'd spent only four hours at the office, not eight.


I've gotten out on my lunch hour two days out of three to climb a few steps. Haven't gone all the way up to Coit Tower yet--hence the title of this post. Tomorrow I'm going to get out of the house early and either go to the gym or go for a run in an effort to start feeling like I'll be able to get a full ration of a.m. workouts in during the coming winter.

Here, a report of a different kind: My injured pinkie doesn't hurt but is still bound to its neighboring finger in hopes it will straighten up and type right (typewrite?). I tell you, my brain is dictating faster than my fingers can dream of typing right now, and it is frustrating.


Finally, a heart to you for bearing with me. (This photo doesn't have much to do with running, but I like it so I'm posting it. It's my blog and I'll post if I want to.)

Comments

Sunshine said…
Thanks for the flowers!

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to Make Lemonade

By the Numbers

Where's Elizabeth West?