Everyday Life

Because it's slow at work and I'm between freelance projects, I did a lot of Web surfing today. Found myself wondering what it would be like to blog five days a week, like one of my favorite bloggers, or even every day like some blogs I've visited. Confession: I signed up for Twitter but never tweet. Even that seems to someone like me that it requires the revelation of TMI. Imagine if I blogged nonstop!

It would be, like, Ran today. Ran today. Didn't run today. Shoulder hurt. Swam today. Did nothing today. Hip hurt. Ran anyway. Sunny this morning. Ran today. And so on.

But then I run across some everyday blogs by people that are actually interesting. Compelling, even. Still, the notion of nonstop writing is in my mind akin to the notion of stream-of-consciousness talking. Interesting to the talker, but....

In other snooze, I took a few phone pics when I ran in Reno last weekend.

This lovely mosaic is at the (surprise!) rose garden.

And this line drawing etched into concrete is on a wall above the Reno Rail Trench.

And this one comes from my habit of looking down as I run (four months, one week, and four days without falling--but who's counting).

Comments

Bob said…
Love the pix especially the blue...

Twitter is a great news reader for me. I rarely tweet compared to others (once or twice a day).

Go Aces! Go A's! Go...oh never mind.

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to Make Lemonade

By the Numbers

Where's Elizabeth West?