Quik Chek

Not the grocery store silly, the blog. I'm checking in but I have to do it so fast that I can't even use all the letters in the words. U C?

Below is a picture relevant to nothing in particular. Look on it as a placeholder for when I get back to this blog with some actual information. I do have some, too, including the scoop on my happy participation yesterday in the long-awaited 10 K trail run. It exceeded my expectations on the fun-o-meter!

I promise to check back later in the week with a report on that and other ped-powered experiences. For right now I'm processing the shock and subsequent relief I went through this past week when Z was suddenly ill but then recovered well. Let's just say I went through a perspective adjustment which has left me a bit dizzy. Some would say how could I get any more dizzy, but I'm staring at the air above their insolent heads, not deigning to hear them.

Maybe the shock is the point of the red tree. It represents how my week has electrified me into embracing the Christmas spirit--there's joy in my personal world right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to Make Lemonade

By the Numbers

Where's Elizabeth West?