Short Version

Avenue of the Giants Marathon, May 4, 2008: 5:02:34, which is more than 22 minutes off my time for 2007. The above photo was taken somewhere around mile 14, a point in the race where a few brain cells were still functional enough for me to operate my camera phone.

For anyone who cares, full race results are on the Web. I'm very happy with how I did, and am looking forward to breaking five hours next year. I'm having a crazy-busy week, so I'll have to wait until later to write a longer description of my wonderful weekend among the redwoods.

Ps. I ran 3.5 miles this morning, and doing a full-body inventory revealed only that my right hamstring is a bit tight. No major bodily malfunction surfaced, for which I'm grateful.

Comments

Bob said…
YOU ROCK! CONGRATS!
Sunshine said…
A million million congratulations!!
We 3 here are so excited for you. Love the picture: sure brings back good memories.
Here's to You... and Next year!!!
Gorgeous Nerd said…
I'm really glad to hear that it went so well. Congrats!

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to Make Lemonade

By the Numbers

Where's Elizabeth West?