This Flower Thing

This flower thing--let's just get it taken care of right now. Soon I will be back in this space with more heavy thoughts about physical and spiritual nourishment, but the featured topic today is flowers. This time of year, as I walk and run my way through my daily life, I am a hopeless fool for flowers. The only thing worse than a hopeless fool is a hopeless fool with a camera phone. So here are my flower photos, all in one sweet, fell swoop.


Here are two from my walk to work in San Francisco.

And here are a couple from the East Bay.

These are from our very own front yard.

And here's the finale--a crimson carpet showing how all good blossoms meet their end.

So now, please go out and have a flowery day!

Comments

Liz said…
Thanks for sharing your beautiful greenery with those of us living in the more barren northern Nevada area...where we're just barely starting to get a few blossoms of our own.
browneye said…
Wonderful photos!

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to Make Lemonade

By the Numbers

Where's Elizabeth West?