There and Here

"There" was Pocatello for my sis's birthday, and "here" is LA, where I continue to hang out and to run.




Pocatello on Groundhog's Day was cold, but not as cold as it had been the week before--thanks, heaven, for small favors. It's fun for a California gal to run by some snow. Confession: I wore long johns under my running pants. Also donned a 10+ year-old watch cap that made me look like an aging cat burglar.





LA has been a bit chilly, but only a sissy who'd never been to Idaho in February would complain. Dawn is earlier in SoCal these days. The light can be lovely.







I do love a trail that winds into wilderness, but I also cop to relishing a gritty urban run. I've scheduled myself a 12-miler for this Sunday, and am already plotting out which hostile streets it will conquer.

Ps. Check out my new template. Try clicking "Flipcard"! Just trying to prove, after a hundred or so years of the same blog look, that I'm not afraid of change. Am aware that when used judiciously, a little change can buy a lot!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to Make Lemonade

By the Numbers

Out & Back