Account -- Ability, Day13


Lucky day thirteen, even though it should be day fifteen. Better a late day than no day, right?

This has also been a busy day. Wasted almost an hour of it with a First-World Problem: One of the main drags in West Sac has a live railroad crossing mere yards from an Interstate on/off ramp. Traffic in this area gets brisk around 4 p.m., so naturally (?) I thought 4:30 would be a good time to go out and back in a quick trip to the post office. Why yes, at the train crossing there was one slow caravan of evil-looking black tank cars holding things up when I when I went, and another evil-looking one going the other way and holding things up when I came back.

For today I'm taking a holiday from any substantive thinking. No, my observations about evil-looking tank cars do not constitute substantive thinking. Thank you. 

I am offering instead some random photos from about a year ago. (Sometimes I think the only reason I blog is that it gives me a chance to pore over my million photos of the last 15 or so years.)

I can't sign off without posting at least one "light" photo. Meow.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to Make Lemonade

By the Numbers

Where's Elizabeth West?